Friday, August 15, 2014

Two

Everything went well with the transfer.  We put in two.  Both were a little bit behind, but very similar to my successful cycle 4 years ago.  One was just becoming a blast and the other a morula.  

They did assisted hatching with both, because the zona looked thick.  Hopefully that will help them implant!  I go for blood work on Wednesday to check estrogen and progesterone, and a week from Monday for my pregnancy test.  I am going to beg for crinone or endometrin, especially if they want me to up my dose, like last time.  

Here are the twins :)

                              The early blast                                         The morula

 That blue line points to the embryos and embryonic fluid in my uterus (the white line)!  My two maybe-babies are in!

My doctor said that they would implant in 6-12 hours from the transfer.  That time is just about up.  I hope they are snuggling in for the long haul.  

They don't think the other two will make it to blast, but they are culturing them until tomorrow to give them a chance.  

Last time, I tested out the trigger, then got a positive 6dp5dt (next Thursday).  I don't want to go too early, but there is no way I'll make it to 8/25!  

No comments: