Monday, August 18, 2014

Holy Sex Dreams, Batman!!

Ever since the transfer (Friday), I've had nightly sex dreams.  Three consecutive nights of sex dreams.  They've been different each night, but goodness gracious!  What's super frustrating is that in these dreams, I've gotten close to the big O, but not quite there!  What's the fun in that?  The first night, I woke up out of breath and in tremendous pain.  I went to the bathroom, but it didn't seem to help.  Maybe I should have woken up hubby to finish the job :).

I don't know that I've ever had dreams like this.  I didn't have anything like this when I was pregnant with my daughter.  I'm a little worried that it isn't good for the twins and their implantation. <----- notice the positive thinking! 

I assume it's the patched on and injected hormones creating them.  Let's see what tonight brings! 

No comments: