Wednesday, July 30, 2014

That feeling

You know that feeling, where you know you are supposed to do something, but you just can't remember what it is?  All day yesterday I knew that there was something that I was supposed to do, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.  I have a pretty reliable memory, so I figured whatever it was couldn't be that important.

Yeah.  I forgot to pick up my meds.  Oops.  Fortunately, I guess, I am not supposed to take this morning's dose until they confirm my E2 is where they want it.  I still don't quite see how I'll be able to get an AM dose in today when they usually don't get back with the blood work until afternoon.  In any event, I'll race from the Dr. office to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions.  I'm a little worried that the nurse gave me wrong directions.  She has made multiple mistakes with me with every cycle I've done there.  I'm going to be so angry if I was supposed to take my first gonal-f injection this morning before blood work (not that I have it!).

Let's get this show on the road!

No comments: